With many years of experience and knowledge of asbestos, we have developed a quality-focused approach to removal, with optimum solutions for every scenario and an overriding commitment to client care. We will only recommend an appropriate course of action based on facts and your legal obligations, rather than our commercial interests.
We will undertake encapsulation, soft strip or asbestos removal work efficiently, effectively, and, most importantly, safely. This is not just about complying with regulations - it is about adequately protecting your site and your workforce from potential contamination and your organisation from potential damaging litigation.
We have fully qualified surveyors and are able to offer a full site survey and monitoring service to determine the presence, type and ongoing condition of asbestos. The key services offered are:
- Type 1 survey - Detailed visual inspection of building material to assess the extent to which Asbestos Containing Material may be present. This may be confirmed after an independent laboratory analysis.
- Type 2 survey - Comprehensive visual inspection and, where required, sampling and analysis of building fabric where asbestos is suspected. Laboratory analysis of samples to confirm presence and type.
- Type 3 survey - Comprehensive visual and intrusive investigation. Usually carried out prior to building refurbishment or demolition.
We always take a professional approach to providing a comprehensive service to domestic customers including:-
- Asbestos Removal (garages, sheds, pipes, boiler rooms, floor tiles etc)
- Safe removal of all types of Asbestos
- Free over-the-phone advice & estimates
- Single rooms or entire buildings
Our staff are fully trained in the safe handling and removal of asbestos giving our customers the assurance and guarantee of a professional service every time.